Kereki is 7 km away from the Lake Balaton.
It was built around the 283-meter hill and served as the first defense of the "Fejérkő" castle.
The Fejérkő castle ruins or "Soilder castle" / "Gate castle" can be found at the border of the village. It was probably araised in the first third of the 14th century. The first known castellan was captain Czikó.
During the 19-18th century the stones and bricks were scattered, and part of it was built into the neoclassical style Church in 1830, however this temple was destroyed in the II.World War.
The famous bell tower was built by Protestants in the 18th century, still stands next to the main road north of the village.
The village and its surroundings provide excellent trails for hikers and for those who want to get away from the noisy weekdays.