Teleki is located 10 km far from the Lake Balaton, in the outer hilly area of Somogy Land. The small village and its surrounding presents an untouched nature what can be explored be foot, bicycle or even on horse back.
Two important attractions can be found here:
- the 300 years old service tree
- Árpád-era chahtolic chapel
It is a village of dead-end like few other villages here. The past of this small region goes back to 1211 when it is mentioned among the estates owned by the Abbey in Tihany under name of Villa Theluky. It was granted by King Béla the fourth the Johannita monastic order in Esztergom. Later it became the property of the nuns living in the Margaret-island. Its church from the Arpad-era was consecrated to honor of Apostle Saint Andrew. Its particularity is the wood shingled roof. The historical building built in Romanic style; the navy is Baroque style. There is a museum in the village giving place to an exhibition for the historical memories found in this location. The collection includes old photos, written documents and other memories.