It was built in the XIX. century by the Protestant house of worship in 1823. The Belfry is still stands in Kereki.
The original church was at the hill above the Mayor's Office. At the end of the 19th century they were visible. It is believed that the name of this village was given after this round-shaped temple (round-kerek -> Kereki). Several written document confirm, that Kereki has a working perish from 1333-'35.